(1) Payment shall be made by advance payment, credit card, PayPal, Amazon Payments Europe or express bank transfer as the customer chooses. Once the order is complete, the customer will, depending on the selected method of payment, be guided through the payment process. He or she will receive all the instructions on how to make the payment. Except for advance payment, the goods will be shipped once the payment has been processed by the respective payment service.
(2) If advance payment is selected, the customer will be provided with the bank details once the order is complete with a separate e-mail (transaction slip). The invoice amount must be transferred to the specified account within 10 days of concluding the contract. We will only ship the goods once payment has been received. If no payment has been received on the specified account within 2 weeks of the conclusion of the contract, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract without a reminder.
(3) If credit card is selected as the payment method, your credit card account will be debited upon conclusion of the contract.
(4) While the customer is in arrears on payment, we are entitled to demand default interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above the respective prime rate published by the Deutsche Bundesbank in the Federal Gazette. We reserve the right to prove the presence of further damages in this regard.
(5) The customer only has rights of set-off in the event of undisputed, legally established claims or claims that we have acknowledged in writing. The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of lien if its counter claim arises from the same contractual relationship.